PORT Talbot Town will visit the Hollingsworth Group Stadium to bring up the curtain on the new Welsh Premier season.
Manager Jarred Harvey will bring his new-look Steelmen on Saturday 23 August as the league again kicks-off with a Bank Holiday double header.
Two days later, the Wingmakers are at Maes Tegid to face Bala Town.
The festive double header is again a Flintshire derby with Gap Connah's Quay at the Airfield on Boxing Day, with the reverse fixture on New Year's Day.
The first phase is scheduled to finish with a full round of games on Sunday 18 January with Airbus away at Belle Vue to face Rhyl.
Airbus fixtures in full:
- Saturday 23 Augugst: Port Talbot Town (H)
- Monday 25 August: Bala Town (A)
- Friday 29 August: Newtown AFC (H)
- Friday 5 September: Bangor City (A)
- Saturday 13 September: Prestatyn Town (A)
- Saturday 20 September: Carmarthen Town (H)
- Friday 26 September: Cefn Druids (A)
- Saturday 4 October: The New Saints (H)
- Friday 11 October: Aberystwyth Town (A)
- Saturday 18 October: Rhyl FC (H)
- Saturday 25 October: Cefn Druids (H)
- Friday 31 October: The New Saints (A)
- Sunday 9 November: Port Talbot Town (A)
- Saturday 15 November: Bala Town (H)
- Saturday 22 November: Newtown AFC (A)
- Saturday 6 December: Bangor City (H)
- Saturday 13 December: Prestatyn Town (H)
- Saturday 20 December: Carmarthen Town (A)
- Friday 26 December: Gap Connah's Quay (H)
- Thursday 1 January: Gap Connah's Quay (A)
- Friday 9 January: Aberystwyth Town (H)
- Sunday 18 January: Rhyl FC (A)