Airbus UK Broughton travel back from South Wales this Evening having lost 2-0 at the GenQuip Stadium against Port Talbot Town. Goals from Liam McCreesh and Martin Rose meant the points stayed with the Steelmen with Gio Feliciello adding to the Wingmakers Woe with receiving a Red Card for 2 Yellows meaning the Left Back will now miss a number of games with it being his second sending off of the Season both ironically in South Wales.

Match Report below courtesy of Port Talbot Town Website:

Airbus UK Broughton arrived at The GenQuip Stadium out of form and their dismal run continued as goals from Liam McCreesh and Martin Rose earned Port Talbot Town a comfortable victory. Manager Mark Jones again had the luxury of fielding a settled side and Port Talbot dominated the early possession but neither side could create any clear chances on goal. Former Port Talbot Town goalkeeper Kristian Rogers was rarely tested despite the home side playing the better football and the frustrations of the visitors resulted in a couple of early bookings for referee Mark Whitby in an otherwise quiet opening half. Port Talbot continued their dominance in the second half as Airbus UK found themselves stuck in their own half with Lee Kendall a virtual spectator for long periods of the game. A strong penalty appeal for the home side was turned down on 64 minutes when Lee John was the target of a rash tackle inside the area and had to be replaced due to the ankle injury sustained. Referee Whitby waved away the protests but reduced Airbus UK to ten men on 78 minutes when full-back Giovanni Feliciello was shown his second yellow card of the game. From the resulting free-kick Liam McCreesh opened the scoring when he found himself in space at the back post and made no mistake from close range. With Airbus offering little in attack the lead was rarely in danger and on 87 minutes Martin Rose completed the scoring when he tapped home a low cross from Bowen past Rogers in the Airbus UK goal. Manager Mark Jones was delighted with his sides performance after the game as his side claimed their third consecutive victory.